Its my party and Ill cry if i want to.

6.19.2012

So any wedding...or special event even, usually involves a tear or two. Or complete waterworks. Don't fear my little criers. Stila has an absolutely amazing Waterproof gel liner that can be used with any type of liner brush so it can be also used in your waterline. Because of its versatility it can create a dramatic cat-eye, a basic subtle line to make lashes appear thicker, or a thin line to create a tiny pop to keep things more natural. Its only $20 and a little goes a long way. One pot will last you probably till it expires its shelf life of a year. I love it everyday. I have naturally very oily skin and blow drying and curling hair all day makes you work up a sweat. This is the only waterproof liner that does NOT cake and that i wont find hanging out on my cheekbones halfway into my day. ;) Yes Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment